PMET Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is conducted for admission in 1st year of MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS courses in various government & private medical colleges which come under Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab. This test is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
PMET Eligibility Criteria :
- Common to all courses :
a. The applicant must have passed the 10+1 & 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized board as a regular student.
b. The 12th std exam or Higher Secondary Certificate examination is the qualifying exam & should have passed 10+1 & 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as compulsory subjects.
c. Those who got compartment in any subject during the earlier years should have passed them in the annual exam of the qualifying exam. If the candidate gets compartment in the qualifying exam & he / she fails to clear them, then they are not eligible for the exam.
d. Those appearing in the final exams of the qualifying exam in the year of applying for PMET, are eligible for PMET but they have to show the evidence of passing 10+2 exams at the time of 1st counseling.
e. Age – Should be at least 17 years of age.
f. Should be a resident of Punjab.
- For MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS : The candidate must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% (40% for SC/ST)aggregate marks.
- For BAMS / BHMS : For this course, if the PMET qualified candidates are not available for admission, then among the PMET appeared candidates, candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria