BEL Placement Papers Electronics
BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited. It was established in the year 1954 in Bangalore, India. It is a electronics company of the Ministry of Defence. They are top most manufacturers of radar systems, communication transmitters & studio equipments.
BEL Placement Pattern : There is written test as well as interview. The written test is based on technical as well as aptitude knowledge. The total time allotted for the test is 2 1/2 hours. There would be 150 questions. Out of this, 120 questions are on Technical & 30 on Aptitude. Under aptitude section, there would be 5 questions on passages, 10 from table & data given, 5 from grammar & 10 from logical reasoning. Under technical part, questions are on satellites, control systems, timers, capacitance etc. Each question is of 1mark. For wrong answer, 0.25 mark would be deducted.
BEL Placement Papers Electronics : This would prove to be very helpful for all those who are applying as a fresher in the company.
- BEL Placement Papers Computer Science
- BEL Placement Papers Mechanical
- GATE Electronics And Communication Papers
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- Perot Systems Placement Papers
- CMC Placement Papers
- Mphasis Placement Papers
- Virtusa Placement Papers
- Ericsson Placement Papers
- 3i Infotech Placement Papers
- iGate Placement Papers
- Aspire Placement Papers
- Cognizant CTS Placement Papers
- Honeywell Placement Papers
- LG Placement Papers