PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) was established in 2003 by the Government of India. The Pravara medical Trust is the parent organization of the university which was established in 1976 in Loni, Ahmednagar in Maharashtra. PIMS conducts All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission in MBBS & BDS courses.
PIMS AICET Course Details : This test is conducted for admission in MBBS & BDS.
MBBS – This is a 4 1/2 yrs. course with 1 yr of compulsory rotatory internship.
BDS – This is a 5 yrs. course.
The medium of instructions in both this course is English.
PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate should be at least 17 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have passed the High Secondary in the pattern of 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board. He / she should have at least 50% (40% for SC / ST)aggregate marks in the qualifying exam with compulsory subjects as English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Health : The candidate should be medically fit in order to be eligible.
PIMS AICET Exam Patter : The entrance exam will be of 3 hrs. duration carrying 200 questions. Out of which, 50 questions each will be on physics, chemistry, Botany & Zoology. All the questions will be of multiple choice type carrying 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
PIMS AICET Syllabus : The syllabus will be of 12th std.
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria