PET Examination Delhi
For admission in BE courses in DCE (Delhi College of Engineering) & IIT (Indian Technology of Technology) Delhi, a Combined Entrance Examination is held every year in the month of June. This is conducted by the Delhi University. The interested students can apply by completing the application form available from the particular institutions.
PET Examination Delhi Application Procedure : The interested students can get the application form with information bulletin from the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Technology, Mechanical Engineering Block, DCE, Delhi, Pin code – 110006 or, from the particular institute.
PET Examination Delhi Eligibility Criteria : The interested students must have passed the 12th Std from CBSE or any other recognized university with at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & 55% for Defence Personnel) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Also the applicant must be of at least 17 years of age.
PET Examination Delhi Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written exam. The exam consists of 3 papers of physics, chemistry & mathematics. Each paper will be of 240 marks. The time allotted is 3 hours. There will be 60 objective type questions in each paper. All the questions will be in English.
- PET Examination Punjab
- PET Examination Rajasthan
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- MP PET Previous Years Sample Papers
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- RPET Rajasthan PET Previous Years Papers
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- GATE Coaching Institutes In Delhi
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- AIEEE Examination Centers