Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
Pandyan Grama Bank is a Public Sector bank which was established in the year 1977 at Sattur. The headquarter of the bank was shifted to Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu later. This bank was founded mainly for the benefits of farmers to provide finance farm and non-farm sectors and other employment generation programs. There are about 200 branches & 6 Regional offices in 15 districts.
Recently there is vacancy for the post of following in the bank -
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) – 138 posts
- Officer JMGS–I – 184 posts
- Officer MMGS– II – 24 posts
- Officer MMGS-III – 2 posts
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment Important Dates :
- Dates of online Registration – From 29th December 2010 – 25th January 2011
- Tentative Date of Examination – For Office Assistants 10th April 2011 and for Officer Scale I, II, III it is 17th April 2011
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – The candidates must be an Indian citizen and should have the domicile of Tamil Nadu.
- Age – The candidates applying for Officer Assistants and Officer Scale I, should be between 18 – 28 years of age. Those applying for Officers Scale II must be between 21 – 32 years and those who are interested in Officers Scale III must be below 40 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications – The applicant must have a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university. They should be proficient in local language & have knowledge of computers.
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure : The selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview. The written test is a objective type of test in which there are 200 questions of 200 marks and 2 hours 30 minutes are given to attempt the whole question paper.
Pandyan Grama Bank Officers Pay Scale :
Officers Scale I – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Officers Scale II – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Officers Scale III – 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Assistant Officers – 7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
For further details, visit the official site http://www.pandyangramabank.in/pgbadv.pdf
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment