Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
Oriental Bank of Commerce or OBC was founded in the year 1943 on February 1943. The headquarters of OBC is in New Delhi. It is one of the most recognized public sector bank of India. It was founded by Late Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal who was the first Chairman of the bank. There has been many ups and downs in the history of this bank but now it is stabilized and is progressing.
Recently OBC has announced the vacancy for the post of 1105 Clerks. The ONLINE application is only accepted.
Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment Important Dates :
- Online submission of application form – From 25th October 2010 To 24th November 20101
- Written Exam Date – 9th January 2011
Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – The applicant has to be an Indian citizen or a Nepal / Bhutan subject or a Tibetan Refugee.
- Age – The candidate must be at least 18 years of age and should not be more than 28 years of age.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university or has passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Computer Literacy – The applicant must have the basic knowledge of computers like MS Office, MS word, Internet etc.
Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment Selection Procedure : The selection is based on written test and interview. Written test is of Objective and Descriptive type. Objective test is of 200 marks and 95 minutes are allotted to solve it. There will be MCQs in this section. In the objective test, there will be 50 questions on each of the following – Reasoning, English language, Clerical aptitude and Numerical Ability. The Descriptive test is of 60 marks in which there will be 4 questions and you have to attempt only 3. The time given for this is 45 minutes.
Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerical recruitment Application Procedure : Only Online Application form are accepted. The candidate has to submit the form through the official website www.obcindia.co.in. The application fee is Rs.300 (For General and OBC candidates) and Rs. 50 (For SC / ST / XS/ PWD candidates).
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011