ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Eligibility
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruits Graduate Trainee (GT) in various disciplines. ONGC is the World’s most admired companies of the year 2007. It ranks at 20th position among the leading global companies. This company recruits the Engineers, Geo- Scientists, CAs & MBAs for various posts.
ONGC ET Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidates should be 30yrs of age & those applying for Drilling & Cementing discipline should be 28yrs. of age.
- Physical Standards : Height should be at least 168 cms & Chest should be at least 81 cms with expansion of 5cms.The candidates from Assam should have height of 163 cms & chest 79cms with expansion of 5cms.
- Educational Qualifications : Different disciplines have different requirements which are as follows -
Disciplines like Drilling, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Production, Civil, Geology & Geophysics, the requirement is 1st class Graduate degree in respective discipline.
E&T – The candidate should have 1st class graduate degree in Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T Engineering or 1st class Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics.
Chemistry – Should have 1st class graduate degree in chemical Engineering or 1st class Post graduate degree in Chemistry.
Cementing – 1st class Graduate degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering.
Reservoir – 1st class Post graduate degree in Geology / Chemistry / Geophysics / Petroleum technology / Mathematics / Physics or 1st class graduate degree in Petroleum / Chemical Engineering.
Finance , Accounts – Graduate degree with ICWA / CA or 1st class MBA with specialization in Finance.
Security – Post graduate degree with 2 yrs. service with Armed Forces or Central Police Organization.
Programming – 1st class Graduate degree in Computer Engineering or 1st class post graduate in Computer Applications / Computer Science or B level diploma.
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- ONGC Placement Papers
- ONGC GT Exam Pattern
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- IMII Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism Admission
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria