OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
Oriental Bank of Commerce is abbreviated as OBC. It was established in the year 1943 in Lahore. It is one of the largest and renowned public sector banks in India. Since its establishment, bank had seen much variation due to to partition. In 2004, Global Trust Bank Limited GTB was amalgamated into OBC.
Recently OBC has announced the vacancy of 322 Probationary Officers for different branches. Those who are interested has to apply ONLINE through the official website only.
Oriental Bank of Commerce PO recruitment Important dates :
Application form submission date : From 11th October 2010 – 10th November 2010
Date of written test : To be announced later
Oriental Bank of Commerce PO recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The candidates who are interested in this has to be between 21-30 years of age. those who are less than this age or more than this, are not eligible for this posts.
- Educational Qualifications : Those interested, has to be a graduate in any stream. For those who had done graduation in science stream, their minimum aggregate marks should be at least 60% (55% for SC / ST / PWD candidates) and those for other streams, the aggregate marks is 55% (50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates ). Preference will be given for those who has additional qualifications like CA / MCA / CFA etc.
- Additional requirement : All those who wish to apply should have the working knowledge of Computer operating system like MS word, MS office, Excel Sheet , Internet etc.
Oriental Bank of Commerce PO recruitment Selection Procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written test and interview. The written rest will be of objective type. Those who gets selected in written test are called for the interview. Final selection will be on the basis of these both.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Probationary Officers Pay Scale : The pay scale of such candidates are between Rs. 14,500 – 25,700/-
Oriental Bank of Commerce PO recruitment Application procedure : Those interested has to apply online through the official website https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/RecruitmentAndResult.aspx.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- GAIL Recruitment of Senior Engineer 2010