OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC ) invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers in different branches. No. of vacancies is 313. Interested candidates have to apply online & clear the written exam to get selected.
OBC Bank PO Exam Dates :
Opening date for online registration : Starting October 2010
Last date for registration : End of October
Written exam date : Mid-December 2010
OBC Bank Recruitment Age limit : should not be of less than 21yrs. & more than 30yrs. of age.
OBC Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be an Indian by Nationality.
- Should be between 21-30 yrs. of age.
- The aspirant must have minimum 60% aggregate marks for science graduates & 55% for other stream. The degree must be from a recognized university.
- Should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Candidates with additional qualifications like MBA, CA, MCA etc. will be preferred.
OBC Bank PO Selection Procedure : Selection will be on the basis of written exam & Interview.
Written test consists of Objective test & Descriptive test. The duration of objective test will be 135 mins There will be 225 questions. Wrong questions will be assigned negative marks. The duration of Descriptive test will be 45mins. There will be 4 questions of 20 marks each. The candidate is required to attempt 3 questions. The minimum passing marks is 40% & 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PC candidates.
The interested candidates have to register online through www.obcindia.co.in
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Corporation bank PO Exam