NUALS BA LLB Exam
NUALS stands for National University of Advanced Legal Studies. It is the institute where admission in BA LLB course is through CLAT. This is one of the prestigious institutes established in 2005 in Kerala. It has got very good infrastructure with well trained & experience faculty. It ranks one of the top 12 law universities of the country.
NUALS BA LLB Eligibility Criteria :
- Academic Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks. Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply. But at the time of admission, they have to show the proof of the passing of the qualifying exam.
- Age : Should be between 21-30 years of age. Candidates with more than or less than the age limit mentioned, will not be accepted.
NUALS BA LLB No. of Seats : There is 65 seats. Out of which, 41 are open merit sets, 5 are for SC candidates, 1 is for ST & 16 seats are for OBC candidates.
NUALS BA LLB Application Procedure : The interested candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the site. The form has to filled in completely & send with recent passport size photograph, attested photocopies of the certificates with demand draft in the favor of the institute.
NUALS BA LLB Selection Procedure : The selection of the deserving candidates is based on written test & interview.
- LLB Course
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Entrance Exam
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- UPSC IFS Exam
- NSIT PhD Entrance Exam
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam 2011
- NAARM ICAR PGS Exam
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- Pearl Academy of Fashion PAF Exam
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- GGSIPU Entrance Exam