NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is the Asia’s one of the largest power producing organization which is independent. NTPC is the combined name of 22 thermal power plants that work together to provide power supply all over the country. It is developing day-by-day & trying its best to lower down the power crisis faced by the common people these days.
Every year NTPC recruits Engineers for the Technical & HR post. NTPC holds the Executive Trainee (ET) program for the recruitment. For selection for this, it holds the written test.
NTPC Executive Trainee (ET) exam pattern : In the written test, there will be 2 papers -
- Aptitude test : There will be 35 questions in this paper. The questions will be objective type. They will be of type- synonyms, antonyms, word analogies, aptitude problem solving skills, comprehension passages, fill in the sentence with most suitable word.
- Technical Test : This will be on the basis of stream you opt for from one of the following : Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Control & Instrumentation, Human Resources & Finance. There will be 55 questions in this test.
The total time allotted will be 2 hrs i.e 120 mins. And there will be 90 questions in total.
All the questions will be of objective type i.e. for each question 4 answers will be given & you have to choose the correct one & mark it.
There will also be negative marking for the incorrect answer. For each incorrect answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
- NTPC ET Papers
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- MAT Exam Pattern
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement