National Power Training Institute is inviting students for 1 year Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering. After doing this, you will be technically trained to get good job opportunities in Power sector. This institute guarantee 100% placement. So it is worth grasping this opportunity.
Duration of Course : This course is of 26 weeks after which there will be 100% placements in various companies like NDPL, ABB, PR & DC, Jyoti structures, JSPL etc.
NPTI Eligibility Criteria : The applicant should have the B.E. degree either in Electricals or Electricals & Electronics or Power Engineering.
NPTI Selection Procedure : There will be no exam for this. Selection will be on the basis of merit i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in B.E. or equivalent qualifying exam as per the University norms.
NPTI Application Procedure : You can download the application form from the official website www.kar.nic.in/psti & send the completed form along with the DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in the favor of PSTI payable at Bangalore.
No.of Seats : There are 60 seats for admission.
NPTI Fee Structure : Rs. 1,00,000/- for non-sponsored students & Rs. 1, 15,000/- for Sponsored candidates.
- NPTI Sample Papers
- Chettinad University MBBS BSc Admission
- TISS Mumbai M.A/M.Sc. Admission
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- IMII Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism Admission
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission
- IAME PGPM Admission Notification
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- RDCH BDS Admission
- National School of Drama NSD Admission