National Institute of Pharmaceuticals Education and research NIPER Joint Entrance Test JEE is a entrance test conducted at All India level for admission in Pharmacy programs at Post Graduate level. It was established by Department of Pharmaceuticals,Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The main institute is in Mohali but now 6 more branches are there.
The various NIPER institutes are -
- Ahmedabad – B. V. Patel Pharmaceutical Education and Research Development (PERD)
- Hajipur – Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kolkata – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
- Hyderabad – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Guwahati – Medical College, Guwahati
- Rae Bareli – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
Courses available at various NIPER institutes are – M.S. (Pharm), M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm) & MBA (Pharm).
NIPER JEE Eligibility Criteria : In order to get admission, candidate must have done the Bachelor’s or Masters degree in respective discipline according to the course for which he / she wants to apply. Also the applicant must have at least 60% or 6.75 GPA (55% or 6.25 for SC /ST candidates & 50% or 5.75 GPA for PH candidates) aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. Also, he / she must have the valid GATE or NET or GPAT score. Those who are in final year can also apply for the same.
NIPER JEE Entrance test : There will be common entrance test for all the masters programs. The test will be of 2 hours containing 200 objective questions. There will be negative marking also. For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted. For MBA entrance test, apart from written test, there will be interview & group discussion also. The selection will be on the basis of all this.
- IIT JEE 2011
- IIT JEE Previous Years Papers
- IIT JEE Application Status
- Orissa JEE Notification
- IIT JEE Chemistry Papers
- NCHMCT JEE – B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- IIT JEE Physics Papers
- KLEU AIET Notification
- BHU PMT Notification
- Entrance Exams For Pharma
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- EAMCET Notification
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- List of Biotechnology Colleges in India
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test