NIMCET Exam Pattern
NIMCET stands for National Institutes of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test. This is conducted by NITs (National Institute of Technology). This is a government institution. Through this entrance test, one gets admission in MCA program.
Many students give this exam every year in order to opt for MCA i.e. Master of Computer Application course.
NIMCET Exam Pattern : The NIMCET question paper contains objective (multiple choice questions). There will be 120 questions. The candidates will be allotted 150mins i.e. 2 1/2 hrs. to attempt it. The question paper contains 4 sections as :
- Mathematics : There will be 40 questions to be solved for 160 marks.
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning : 55 questions for 220 marks.
- Computer Awareness : 10 questions for 40 marks.
- General English : There will be 15 questions for 60 marks.
There is negative marking for wrong answer. One mark will be deducted on each wrong answer. The candidates will be given OMR sheet to mark the answers. SO be very careful in marking as only properly marked circles will be accepted. Even if the answer is correct & it is not marked properly then also it will be considered as unmark.
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- NDA Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern