NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL is the largest Insurance company in India. The head office of it is in Mumbai. NIACL was founded by Dorab Tata in the year 1919 and was nationalized in 1973. NIACL has branches both in India and aboard. Also it has tie ups with leading banks of India like SBI, CBI, Corporation bank and United Western bank.
NIACL recruits AAO i.e Assistant Administrative Officers. The job profile for them is to administer departments of IT, Accounts etc.
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL AAO Important Dates :
Submission of application form – till mid of August
Written test date (Tentative) – End of October
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL AAO Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – The candidate must be an Indian by nationality.
- Age – Age should be between 21 – 30 years of age.
- Education – Those who wish to apply must be either M.Tech / M.E. (IT / Computers) OR, MCA / MIT OR, MCM with at least 55% aggregate marks. OR, the candidate must be a graduate B.E. / B.Tech degree with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL AAO Pay Scale : They will be given pay scale of Rs11110-540(14)-18670-560(4)-20910.
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL AAO Application Procedure : Those who are interested in this, has to send the application in the format mentioned in the website with the application fee of Rs.500 in the form of demand draft payable at Mumbai drawn in the favor of The New India Assurance Company Limited.
New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL AAO Selection Procedure : The selection is entirely on the basis of written test and interview.
- NIACL New India Assurance Exam Papers
- New India Assurance Exam Pattern
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- Career As a Company Secretary
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010