NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation ( NHPC ) is one of the largest hydro power organization of the country. It was established in the year 1975. It has become the world’s top 10 companies in terms of investment. NHPC has 13 projects & 11 projects are under construction. It invites application for Engineer Trainee program & after completion of which NHPC guarantee placement.
NHPC ET No. of seats : There are 125 seats for Engineer Trainee program out of which, 70 are for Civil Engineers, 34 for Electrical Engineers & 21 for Geology Engineers.
NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility criteria : The candidates before applying should fulfill the following eligibility criteria -
- Age – Should be at most 30 years of age in the year of applying.
- Educational Qualification : Should have B.E or B.Tech degree with at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/Pwd) aggregate marks. Those who are appearing in final year exam of the qualifying exam can also apply.
NHPC ET Application Procedure : The candidates have to apply ONLINE from the official website – http://www.nhpcindia.com/English/Scripts/Recruitment_ViewDoc.aspx?id=12&f=Open%20Advt-NHPC%20Website_1.pdf
NHPC ET Selection procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written test. The applicant have the choice of the language in which they want to appear i.e either in English or Hindi. The test will be of 3 hrs. There will be 3 parts-
- Part I contains 140 objective questions on the discipline concerned
- Part II contains 30 objective questions on General Awareness
- Part III contains 30 objective questions on Reasoning
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Eligibility
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- MES Military Engineer Services Junior Engineers
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- GAIL Recruitment of Senior Engineer 2010
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- EIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- CEED Eligibility