New India Assurance Exam Pattern
New India Assurance is one of the largest insurance company in India. It was founded in the year 1919 by Dorab Tata. This company was nationalized in the year 1973. The main office of this company is in Mumbai. Earlier, it was the subsidiary of GIC i.e. General Insurance Corporation of India. But in 1999, it became independent with all other primary subsidiaries.
Recently there are vacancies for 379 Administrative officer (scale I) – Probationary in Specialized disciplines and as Generalists. The Specialized disciplines are Information Technology, Actuary and Accounts / CA.
New India Assurance Administration Officers Eligibility :
- For IT Specialization – The candidate must have done either M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / MCM / MIT with at least 55% aggregate or B.E./ B.Tech with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- For Actuary Specialization – The candidate who wish to apply for this must be a member of Actuarial Society of India and must have done either graduation with minimum 60% marks or Post graduation with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- For Accounts / CA – For this the applicant must be either passed the Final Chartered accountancy / ICWA examination or done graduation in Commerce with 60% minimum marks or post graduation in Commerce with 50% aggregate marks.
- For Generalists – Should have done either graduation with at least 60% aggregate marks or post graduation with at least 55% aggregate marks.
New India Assurance Administration Officers Exam Pattern : The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of written test and interview. Those who clears the written test will be called for the interview. The final selection is made based on these both.
The written test consists of Objective and Descriptive test. Objective test is divided into 5 sections. These are Reasoning, English language, General Awareness, Numerical Ability / Data Interpretation test and Professional knowledge. The Descriptive test is in English which consists of Precis writing, Comprehension and Essay.
- NIACL New India Assurance Exam Papers
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- GIC Officers Exam Pattern
- BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- EPFO JE and SSA Recruitment Exam Pattern
- IFS Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern