NDA Question Papers
UPSC conducts NDA exam i.e National Defense Academy exam for admission in Air Force, Navy or Army wings of NDA. This exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of April and September. The course starts in January and July.
NDA Eligibility Criteria : The age of the candidate must be at least 16 1/2 years and should not be more than 19 years of age. It is only for unmarried males. Married ones are not eligible to give NDA. The candidate must have passed the 12th exam or those who are appearing in the final exams of 12th are also eligible to sit in NDA entrance exam.
NDA Exam Pattern : There is a written test & Personality & Intelligence test in this. Written test consists of 2 papers – Mathematics and General Ability. The mathematics paper is of 300 marks and General Ability papers is of 600 marks. Those who clears the written test are called for Personality & Intelligence test which is of verbal and non-verbal type. In this candidate have to attend group discussion, group planning and outdoor tasks.
- NDA Exam Pattern
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Syllabus
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- AIIMS Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- NIFT Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers
- KCET Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- JIPMER Question Papers
- GATE Electrical Question Papers
- UCO Bank PO Question Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers