NDA Exam Pattern
UPSC conducts NDA exam twice every year to recruits candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy. This academy is situated in Pune. The training period for this is three years. NDA gives you a bachelor’s degree in arts, science or computer science after completion of the training period. The candidate has to give their preference at the time of applying. However, final decision will be on the basis of merit list.
The foremost NDA eligibility criteria is that the candidate should be unmarried. he can’t even marry during the time of training. The others are similar to other UPSC exams.
NDA Exam Pattern :
NDA Written Exam : There will be 2 papers in NDA written exam. There will be multiple choice questions i.e. objective types. Each question will have 4 answers & you have to mark the correct one. The marking of correct answer should be done correctly. You have to darken the circle with pencil completely. The answer sheet is checked through OCR software. So if the circle is not darkened properly then it will come blank. The 2 papers are as follows -
- Paper I : it is of Mathematics carrying 300 marks. It is for 2 2/2 hrs.
- Paper II : it is divided into two parts. The first part is of English subject carrying 200 marks & second part will be of General Ability carrying 400 marks. The duration of this paper will be 2 1/2 hrs. General Ability part is again divided into 6 sections. These are :
|Section C||General Science||40|
|Section D||History, Freedom Movements etc||80|
|Section F||Current Events||40|
NDA Interview : Those who gets selected in written exam are called for the interview which is conducted by SSB. The candidates will be judged for 900 marks. It will be an elaborate process which tests your psychology, physical fitness, team spirit etc.
- NDA Question Papers
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- PMT Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- NDA Syllabus
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- IELTS Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern