NDA Eligibility Criteria
UPSC conducts National Defence Academy ( NDA ) Entrance Exam. This leads to admission in Army, Navy & Air Force wings. This is conducted twice every year generally in April & September. Those who wants to proceed their career in defence, should go for this.
The eligibility criteria for NDA exam is as follows :
- Age, sex & marital status – Only males can apply. The applicant should be at least 16 1/2 yrs. of age & should not be more than 19 yrs on 1st Jan or 1st July of the year in which exam is to held. The applicant should be unmarried & can not marry until the training period. If he does so then all the expenditures incurred on him by the government has to be refunded.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate should be at least 12th pass under the 10+2 pattern or equivalent conducted by State education Board or University ( For Naval & Air Force wings, the candidates should have physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam). The candidate appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Nationality – The candidate should be either an Indian or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan refugee.
- Physical Standards – The candidates should fulfill the physical standards as mentioned in order to qualify himself for the exam. Anybody having minor ailments like ear wax, hernia, hydrocele / phimosis, DNS, gynaecomastia, piles, varicocele, tonsillitis should undergo rectification as soon as possible so that medical examination carried out at military hospital will be speedily. He should fulfill the following criteria -
* should be good physical & mental health & free from any disability or disease which is likely to interfere with the performance.
* should not be overweight or under weight. He should not have weakly constitution.
* Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.
* Chest should be fully expanded. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cms.
* There should not be any disease of bones or joints of the body.
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- EIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria