NBE FMGE Screening Test Notification
National Board of Examination NB conducts FMGE twice every year. FMGE is the screening test for those candidates who have the primary medical qualification but it has been awarded from any institution outside India. After clearing the screening test FMGE, the candidate gets registered for the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council for practicing in India or can even pursue further medical education in India.
NBE FMGE Screening Test Eligibility Criteria : The candidate who wish to apply in this must be an Indian citizen. He / she must have the Primary Medical Qualification which is recognized by the Government of the country. The institute which provides this degree must be listed in the WHO directory of medical Schools.
NBE FMGE Screening Test Important Dates :
Tentative date of Written test : Last week of September
Application form availability dates : From end of April
Last date of Submission of application form : 3rd week of July
About the NBE FMGE Screening Test : This screening test is conducted twice every year. This test is divided into 2 sittings. In order to pass the screening test, the candidate has to get at least 50% aggregate marks. There is no negative marking in the test. There are 300 marks in the test which is divided into 2 sittings i.e 150 questions in each sitting.
- FMGE Question Papers
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- ATMA – AIMS MBA Test Notification
- EPSI National Admission Test ENAT Notification
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- BHU PMT Notification
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- CETPPMC Admission Notification
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- Orissa JEE Notification
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Kolkata Admission Notification
- CDAC Noida PGDSDA Admission Notification
- VITEEE Notification
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test