NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
NATA is the entrance test which is conducted for admission in National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture NIASA, Pune. Through this test, there is admission in B.Arch which is a 5 years course. NIASA is body of Council of Architecture CoA. Every year a large number of candidates appear for NATA which is a very important entrance test.
NATA Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have be at least passed in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject. OR, have International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks with 10 years of schooling & also with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects. OR, must have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by Central / State governments.
- Drawing Test : It is paper based & is of 2 hrs. duration. It is judged on the aspects like sense of perspective drawing, ability to sketch a given object proportionately, creating interesting 2-D composition using given shapes & forms, understanding of scales & proportions, visualizing & drawing the effects of light on the object & shadows cast on surroundings, combining & composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form, creating visual harmony using colors in given composition and drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test : It is a computer based online test of 1 hr. duration. It is judged on aspects like visualizing different sides of 3-D dimensional objects, analytical reasoning, imaginative comprehension & expression, visualizing 3-D objects from 2-D drawings, identifying commonly used materials & objects based on their textual qualities, mental ability and architectural awareness.
- NATA Exam pattern
- NATA Eligibility Criteria
- NATA Sample Papers
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- EPSI National Admission Test ENAT Notification
- Aptitude Questions and Answers
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- NID National Institute of Design NEED 2011
- National School of Drama NSD Admission
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology ( NIFFT ) PDF PhD Programmes