NATA Exam pattern
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is the conducted to allow the students to take admission in B.Arch Courses in various Architectural Institutions. To appear in NATA one must not have very good knowledge of Architecture. Minimal knowledge can be helpful to qualify this.
NATA Exam Details : The exam will be of 3 hrs. One has to clear the NATA eligibility criteria before applying. The test is divided into 2 sections.
- Drawing Test : It is paper based & is of 2 hrs. duration. It is judged on the aspects like sense of perspective drawing, ability to sketch a given object proportionately, creating interesting 2-D composition using given shapes & forms, understanding of scales & proportions, visualizing & drawing the effects of light on the object & shadows cast on surroundings, combining & composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form, creating visual harmony using colors in given composition and drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test : It is a computer based online test of 1 hr. duration. It is judged on aspects like visualizing different sides of 3-D dimensional objects, analytical reasoning, imaginative comprehension & expression, visualizing 3-D objects from 2-D drawings, identifying commonly used materials & objects based on their textual qualities, mental ability and architectural awareness.
For further details visit the official site http://www.nata.in/ .
- NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- NATA Sample Papers
- NATA Eligibility Criteria
- CEED Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- NDA Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Pattern
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern