NATA Eligibility Criteria
NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is held to admit students in B.Arch degree course which is of 5 years duration. This test is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) situated in Pune which is an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA).
NATA Eligibility Criteria : In order to apply for NATA one must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :
- The candidate must have be at least passed in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
- OR, must have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks recognized by Central / State governments.
- OR, have International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks with 10 years of schooling & also with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
NATA Test Centers : The exam will held at various centers located in different states. You can downThis load the details from the official site : http://www.nata.in/cms/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=ZLkgqNImj8M%3D&tabid=38&mid=369 .
NATA Test Fees : It is Rs. 800/- which is to be paid in the form of demand draft or postal order or banker’s cheque drawn in the favor of Council of Architecture payable at New Delhi. This is to be paid at the time of registration & before collection of appointment voucher from the test center.
- NATA Sample Papers
- NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- NATA Exam pattern
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- NDA Eligibility Criteria