NALSAR Exam Pattern
NALSAR stands for National Academy of Legal Studies And Research. This institute is known for the various law programs like B.A. LL.B & LL.M. This institute has all the facilities which is required by the students during studies like library, wireless internet et. Also many activities are included in their curriculum like debates, talk shows etc. This helps to keep them updated with the current problems of the country.
NALSAR Exam Pattern : Admission in NALSAR occurs though CLAT. This is conducted every year in the month of May. The exam pattern for different courses is as follows -
- B.A.LL.B – There is 5 sections in the exam. The test is of 2 hrs. & carries 200 marks in total. All the questions are of objective types. The syllabus is that of 12th Std. The various sections are -
a. English – it carries 40 marks.
b. Mathematics is for 20 marks.
c. General Knowledge carries 50 marks.
d. Logical reasoning is of 50 marks.
e. Legal Aptitude is for 40 marks.
There will be no negative marking for wrong attempt.
- LL.M. – There is 4 section in this where each section is of 50 marks. All the questions are of objective types. The various sections are -
a. This section tests the competency in English language. He / She needs to get 25 marks out of 50 marks.
b. In this candidate has to write short answers on topics related to law.
c. In this he/ she has to write short essay on topics related to Indian Constitution & Law.
d. In this section, candidate has to write essay on Jurisprudence.
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Pattern
- MAT Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern