NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
National Academy of Legal Studies And Research ( NALSAR ) was established in 1998. It is the law school situated about 28kms from Hyderabad. This college provides graduate, postgraduate & doctoral courses in legal education to all the desirable students. Also this university has MoU with many foreign universities. This is done for the student exchange programs.
NALSAR Eligibility Criteria for various courses :
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons) – This is a five years integrated program. In order to apply for this, candidate should have passed the 12th exam or equivalent with al least 50% aggregate marks. Also he / she must not be more than 20 years of age.
- Master of Law LL.M. – The applicant must have LL.B. / B.L. degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Master of Philosophy M.Phil – The candidate must have passed LL.M. from NALSAR or from any other recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks or B+ grade.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) – The candidate must have Master’s degree in law from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks OR, should have Master’s degree with 50% marks & 5 years of work experience OR, The candidates should have obtained a Degree in Law and M.Phil in Social Science or Humanities or Science of any recognized University with minimum 55 % marks or its equivalent in grade or Ph.D. in any discipline.
Those who are appearing in the final exams & awaiting for results are also eligible to apply but their admission will be provisional until they show the proof of passing the qualifying exam with the desired marks at the time of interview.
- NALSAR Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- NATA Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- CEMAT Eligibility Criteria