NAC Tech Syllabus
NASSCOM stands for India’s National Association of Software & Service COMpanies. This increases employment of fresh engineers by having a standardized assessment test known as NAC Tech i.e. NASSCOM Assessment Competence – TECHnical. There are about 1100 members of NASSCOM out of which 250 are global companies from UK, US, Japan, Europe & China.
NAC Tech Syllabus :
Part A – Mandatory test. The syllabus under each section are -
- Verbal ability : Articles, reading comprehension, prepositions, synonyms
- Analytical Ability : Data sufficiency, series & pattern completion, conceptualization, venn diagram, puzzles.
- Attention to Details : Aptitude & decision making, math operator, replacement.
- Programming Fundamentals: SDLC, Algorithm, flowcharts.
- Learning Ability Test : Learning abilities.
- Written English Test : Vocabulary, content, grammar, spelling & punctuation.
Part B – This is optional test. The various branches are -
- IT Concepts Test : Introduction to Databases, Relationships, ER Diagrams, Constraints and Keys, Normalization, Indexing, Performance, Locking, Database Structures & Processes, Process Management, Deadlocks, Memory management, OS File Management, OS Security fundamentals, IO Management, Device Management, Network Technology, Network Topology, OSI Reference model, Protocols, Client Server Architecture,Linked Lists, Trees,Stacks, Queues, Dynamic Memory Allocation, Sorting and Searching Algorithms, Structures, Software Life Cycle(SDLC), Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Levels of Testing, Implementation, Maintenance, Development Models.
- Electrical Engineering : DC Machines, Electrical Fundamentals, Electrical Measurements, Control Systems, Circuit Analysis.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : Electronic circuits,Digital Electronics, Communication Fundamentals, Micro Processors, Instrumentation, Rectification, DSP, Control Systems, Analog Electronics, Solid State Electronics.
- Mechanical Engineering : Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Material Science and Metallurgy, Fluid Mechanics, SOM, DOM, Tool Design, Production Technology, Thermodynamics, AC & Refrigeration, Engineering Drawing.
- Civil Engineering : Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulics & Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, SOM.
- Chemical Engineering : Momentum Transfer & Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Textile Engineering : Textile Polymer Science, Textile Fibre, Yarn Manufacturing, Fabric Manufacturing, Chemical Processing of Textiles, Manufactured Fibre Technologies, Textile Fibre Physics, Woven cloth construction and textile design.
- Bio Technology : Micro Biology, Cell Biology & Genetics, Bio Chemistry & Bio Energetics, Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering, Immunology, Bioprocess & Bio reaction Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering : Electronics, Logic circuits, Microprocessors,Electromagnetics, Satellite Communication, Signals and systems, Measurements Electrical System Design, Electronic Design, Analog communication, Optical communication, Antennas,Data communication networks, Wireless Networking, Wave shaping techniques, Principles of communication engineering, Electrical networks Principles of control systems, Electronics Instrumentation, Elements of microelectronics.
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- NAC-Tech Eligibility
- SLIET Syllabus
- List of B.Tech Colleges in India
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- List of M.Tech Colleges in India
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Admission Procedure
- UPSC CSAT Syllabus
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- Postgraduate Courses in Embedded Systems
- National Institute of Design NID Admissions
- CBSE PMT Syllabus
- JCECE Syllabus