NAC Tech Exam Pattern
NAC-Tech stands for NASSCOM Assessment of Competence – TECHnical. It is very beneficial for the students aspiring to get jobs in IT companies as it is a common transparent test. Also it enables the colleges to generate a skill level of its students. It helps to create a national standard of recruitment.
NAC-Tech Exam Pattern : This test is divided in 2 parts. First part is mandatory for any one & second part is a optional test which the candidate has to choose the branch in which you want to get job in.
Part A – This has to attempted by every one. This is done to test the non-engineering skills of the candidate. There are 6 sections in this part. All the questions are objective types.The time allotted will be 135mins i.e. 2hrs.15mins for 111 questions. The various sections are –
1. Verbal Ability Test : 25 questions to be solved in 20 mins.
2. Analytical ability : 30 mins to be given for 25 questions.
3. Attention to Details : 20 mins for 20 questions
4. Programming Fundamentals : 30 questions for 40 mins
5. Learning Ability Test : 10 questions in 20 mins.
6. Written English Test : 5 mins for 1 question.
Part B – This is to test the engineering skills of the students especially in their discipline. There will be 40 questions to be solve in 40 mins. All questions are objective types. The various branches are –
1. IT Concepts test
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Textile Engineering
8. Bio Technology
9. Telecommunication Engineering