NAC-Tech is NASSCOM Assessment of Competence – TECHnical. It is the test which is undertaken by engineering & Biotechnology students, who desire to wok in IT & other Engineering Industries. It is Certification test conducted by Microsoft, Cisco etc. This test aims at converting the trainable workforce to employable workforce.
NAC-Tech Eligibility Criteria : In order to be appear in this test, you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which are as follows -
- The candidate must be in Final or Pre-final year of BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.-IT.
- The candidate must have at least 60% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation level i.e. you must have consistent aggregate marks of at least 60% which is preferred by the IT industries.
How to apply for NAC-Tech : You have to apply online & send a DD or cheque of Rs.600/- in the favor of MeritTrac Services Pvt. Ltd. payable at Bangalore. MeritTrac then will intimate about the Test date & registration date & issue the Registration Login Id & Password to the college.
Importance of NAC-Tech : In order to get jobs in IT companies & Engineering industries, you have to attempt this. Soon all the IT companies will ask for NAC-Tech score. So soon it will be compulsory for all the Engineering students to give this test if interested in doing jobs.
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Syllabus
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- M.Tech Admission Procedure
- Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- List of M.Tech Colleges in India
- List of B.Tech Colleges in India
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- EIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria