NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
NABARD is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. It was established in 1982. This is the bank for promoting developmental activities in rural areas by providing credits & investments to the people residing in rural areas. It has got 28 Regional offices with 336 District offices in the country. There is also 6 training establishments with sub-office at Port Blair & Srinagar.
NABARD Exam Pattern : The selection of the candidates is based on written test & interview. There is 2 stages for the selection procedure. These are -
- Stage I – Preliminary & Main Examination.
a. Preliminary Exam – This is an objective test. The time allotted for this is 2 hrs. This test will be of 225 marks. This is just a qualifying exam & is a screening test. Those who qualifies this prelims are called for the Main exam. Questions will be on the basis of General awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude & English language.
b. Main Exam – There is 2 papers under this. Paper I is Descriptive type. It is of 2 hrs. duration carrying 100 marks. There will be essay writing, comprehension passage, letter writing, report writing, Paragraph writing. This is for testing the analytical & drafting ability of the candidates. Paper II is objective type. There will be 50 questions carrying 200 marks. All the questions have to be attempted in 50 minutes.
- Stage II – Interview : Those who qualifies Main exam & get sufficiently high marks in exam, are called for the interview.
The final selection will be made on the Main exam & interview taken together. Based on this both, a merit list will be prepared.
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- NABARD Placement Papers
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- IAS Exam Pattern
- EPFO JE and SSA Recruitment Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern