NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is a rural with shows that the banking organizations has reached the rural area & new developments are going on to promote in such areas. The banking service here has become more rural-centric as in urban areas they have reached saturation. NABARD wants about 170 Assistant Managers.
NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Interested candidates who wish to apply should have the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks or the equivalent grade. Any other equivalent grade can also be accepted. For SC / ST, the aggregate marks is at least 45%. However, those having Postgraduate degree or specialization in management, agriculture, agri-business, rural development, engineering, Finance,economics, animal husbandry, soil sciences, forestry, fisheries etc will be given weight age in the interview. This means candidates with such course will have some advantage over the normal degree holders.
- Age : If having graduate degree, the candidate must be between 21-28 years of age. If the candidate has postgraduate degree, he / she must be between 21- 30 years of age.
Application Procedure : The candidates have to apply ONLINE on the official website. The application fee is Rs.350/- (Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD).
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- NABARD Placement Papers
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria