NAARM ICAR PGS Exam
The National Academy of Agriculture Research Management NAARM is at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1976. It is one of the constituent institutes of Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR. NAARM conducts exam to grant Senior Research Fellowship (PGS) for admitting students in Ph.D. degree in the field of Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
PGS is of 3 years.
NAARM ICAR PGS Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The interested candidate belonging to General Category must not be more than 30 years of age. Those belonging to reserved category like OBC should not be more than 33 years, SC, ST and PH not more than 35 years & those are in-service of ICAR, SAUs & other organizations dealing with agricultural sector, should not be more than 45 years.
- Educational Qualifications : The interested candidate must have Master’s degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) aggregate marks for General & OBC candidates. Those who are appearing the final exams of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
NAARM ICAR PGS Exam Pattern : There will be 2 papers in it. All the questions in both papers will be objective types. Paper I will be based on General Knowledge & General Awareness in Agriculture. Paper II will be on 13 major subject groups.
For more details, visit the official website – http://www.icar.org.in OR, http://www.icar.naarm.ernet.in
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- CSIR NET Exam
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC IFS Exam
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- BOB Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Papers
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- IAS Exam Pattern
- NUALS BA LLB Exam
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam