MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
MIT or Manipal Institute of Technology was established in the year 1957 by Dr. T.M.A. Pai. At that time there were shortage of engineering colleges and thus, it was known as Manipal Engineering Colleges. Later on the institute was named as MIT. This institute is affiliated to Karnataka University. There are 16 Undergraduate and 21 Postgraduate courses available in here.
Courses available in Manipal Institute of Technology :
- Undergraduate Courses-
A. Bachelor of Engineering BE which is a 4 years course in Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering , Industrial & Production Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Printing Technology.
B. Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch which is a 5 years course.
C. Lateral BE. This is a 3 years course where candidates are given entry directly to second year.
- Postgraduate Courses : Under this, course are M.Tech and MCA
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate Courses : Those who want to get admission in this, should have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks. They must have Physics, Mathematics & any one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Statistics/Engineering Drawing as subjects in 10+2.
Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Exam Pattern : There is a written test which is a objective type of test. There will be 240 questions which has to be solved in 2 1/2 hours. There will be 60 questions on Physics, 60 on Chemistry, 80 questions on Mathematics and 40 questions on English & General Aptitude.
- Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering Ahmedabad
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology CIPET
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology ( NIFFT ) PDF PhD Programmes
- Birla Institute of Management Technology PGDM Admissions
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Kolkata Admission Notification
- Amity University Engineering Courses
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance IFBI Admission
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training BTEC Admission
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- Sri Sairam Engineering College Chennai
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam