MHT CET Papers
MHT CET is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test conducted on All India basis. It is conducted by the government of Maharashtra for admission in various engineering colleges, health sciences and pharmacy which comes under the state of Maharashtra. The courses for which this test is conducted are undergraduate ones. This is conducted under the supervision of The Director, Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai.
MHT CET Exam Pattern : The MHT CET consists of 3 papers. These are -
- Paper I consists of 50 marks of Physics and 50 marks of Chemistry
- Paper II consists of 50 marks of Botany and 50 marks of Zoology
- Paper III consists of 100 marks of Mathematics.
Those candidates who wish to get admission in any course of Health Sciences, BVSc & AH, have to give Paper I & II. Those who want to get admission in Pharmacy course, have to give Paper I & Paper II and / or Paper III. And those who want to get admission in Engineering course have to give Paper I & Paper III.
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University CET
- Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
- GATE Pharmacy Question Papers
- AFMC Question Papers
- KCET Question Papers
- GPAT Sample Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- GATE Engineering Sciences Papers