MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is the medical entrance test conducted for admission in Medical, Dental & Health Science Colleges. These colleges offer various undergraduate courses. This is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education for all health sciences, Engineering & Pharmacy degree courses.
Courses available for admission through MHT CET : MBBS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP and BP&O.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be an Indian by Nationality.
- The candidate must be 17 yrs old max.
- He/She should be fit medically & it is essential for the candidate to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of preference form filling.
- He / She must have pass the HSC / SSC exam from Maharashtra University with English, Biology, Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects.
- Those who have passes SSC (xth exam) from university outside Maharashtra & HSC from Maharashtra University are also eligible for giving the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for various courses :
- MBBS / BAMS : Should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry & Biology taken together.
- BUMS : Should have passed SSC or equivalent exam with urdu as one of the compulsory subject from a recognized university.
- BASLP : The candidate must have passed 12th std with Physics, chemistry, biology and /or mathematics and /or computer science.
- BP&O : Must have passed the qualifying exam with subjects chemistry, physics, biology and / or mathematics.
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Papers
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- KEAM Eligibility
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- PMT Eligibility
- NATA Eligibility Criteria