MES Military Engineer Services Junior Engineers
MES or Military Engineer Services is a construction agency under the government of India which has got many units and sub-units spread all over the country. This agency provides works to Army, navy and Air force of India. This includes civil work of DRDO, Coast guard and other government organization. It also undertakes works of design, construction, maintenance, buildings, airfields, dock installations etc.
For the proper functioning of all the works and maintenance, Junior Engineers are recruited. They are responsible for proper working in case of designing, planning etc. Also, Junior engineers have to work under their seniors and support them in executing various responsibilities.
Junior Engineers are paid a salary of Rs. 9,300-34,800 plus a grade pay of Rs. 4,200.
MES Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : Those who wish to apply for this, need to be of 40 years maximum (43 yrs for OBC candidates and 45 yrs for SC / ST candidates). Those who are elder then this are not eligible.
- Educational Qualifications : The candidate must have the Diploma of at least 3 yrs. in Civil / Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical Engineering.
- Experience : He / she must have experience of at least 5 yrs of continuous service in the same field.
MES Junior Engineer Selection Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test and interview. First there will be written test. Those who qualifies this, will be called for the interview. Final selection will be on the basis of this all.
For further details, visit the official website – www.mes.gov.in
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- Intelligence Services
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- Careers in Defence Services
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- GAIL Recruitment of Senior Engineer 2010
- List of Civil Services Training Institutes in India
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- Defence Services Entrance Exams
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility