MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment
Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank is not old bank. It was established in 2006 in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Its formation was sponsored by State Bank of India SBI and was the result of amalgamation of 3 regional rural banks which are Damoh Panna Sagar Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Bundelkhand Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Shivpuri Guna Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
Recently, the bank announced the recruitment of 36 Officers and 72 Office Assistants.
MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Officers Recruitment Important Dates :
- Online Registration Dates – from 18th October 2010 To 18th November 2010
- Date of examination – 23rd January 2011 for Officers posts. and 30th January 2011 for Office Assistants posts.
MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- For Officers Posts – The candidate who apply for this post should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh with age of at least 18 years and maximum 28 years. He / she must have a degree from a recognized university with proficiency in English, Hindi and Computers.
- For Office Assistants – The applicant must be at least 18 years of age and maximum of 26 years with resident of M.P. He / she must have the knowledge of English and Computers with proficiency in Hindi language. The applicant can have the degree in any discipline.
MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment Selection Pattern : The selection for both the posts, will be based on written test and interview. Negative making is there in the written test for wrong attempt. In order to qualify the written test, you have to score at least 40% marks. In the interview, candidates are called in the ration of 1:3 of the no. of seats available.
MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Pay Scale :
- For Officers : It is Rs.14,500 /–/ Rs.25700
- For Office Assistants – It is Rs.4410 /–/ 13210
MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Application Procedure : You can apply ONLINE only through the official website only. First you have to pay the application fee of Rs.500 (Rs.50 For SC / ST / candidates) for Officers posts and Rs. 300 (Rs.50 for SC / ST) for Assistants posts, in any SBI or MBGB branch.
- Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Recruitment
- NMGB Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment