MAT February 2011
MAT is Management Aptitude Test. It is a entrance test which is conducted by AIMA All India Management Association four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. AIMA conducts MAT entrance test on behalf of 502 participating management institutes & this number is increasing every year.
MAT February 2011 Important Dates :
- Exam Date – 6.02.2011 for Paper Based test and 12.02.2011 onward for Computer Based test.
- Last date of sale of application form – 15.01.2011
- Last date of submission of form – 18.01.2011
- Last date of online registration – 15.01.2011
MAT February 2011 Eligibility Criteria : Those who are interested in giving MAT exam should be graduate in any discipline. Those who are appearing in the final year exams are also eligible to give MAT February 2011.
MAT February 2011 Application Procedure : There are 3 ways by which you can apply. These are -
- The candidate can get the MAT bulletin or CD from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centers of AIMA by cash payment of Rs.1200 or from AIMA, New Delhi by giving cash of Rs.1050/-.
- OR, You can register at the official website www.aima-ind.org & payment can be done through credit card.
- OR, Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank and register online through website www.aima-ind.org with all the details of demand draft.
MAT February 2011 Exam Pattern : The candidate can take either the Paper-based test or Computer-based test.
- MAT 2011
- AIMA MAT 2010-2011
- MAT Sample Papers
- MAT Exam Pattern
- MAT Syllabus
- BSE Holidays 2011 NSE Holidays 2011 Stock Market Holidays 2011
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- CLAT 2011
- NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam 2011
- Holidays in 2011 in India
- BITSAT 2011
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- GATE 2011
- Central Government Holidays 2011 in India
- Bank Holidays 2011 in India