MAT Exam Pattern
Management Aptitude Test is the entrance exam conducted for admission in MBA programs in AICTE approved colleges & universities. This is conducted four times in a year in the months of February, May, September & December. During this period all the students aspiring to take admission in MBA programs give their best to crack this admission.
MAT Exam Pattern & MAT Syllabus : The MAT exam is divided in 5 sections where each section has equal weightage of 40 marks. All the questions will be of objective types i.e multiple choice questions. The total time allotted will be 150 minutes i.e 2 & half hours. The various sections are :
- Language Comprehension : In this, questions will be based on passages given. You just have to read them, understand & then answer them accordingly. All the questions have to be answered in 30 mins.
- Mathematical Skills : The questions will be on the concepts of Mathematics like algebra, quadratic equation, trigonometry, geometry, profit & loss, calculus, percentage etc. The total time in which you have to solve this is 40 mins.
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency : In this 35 mins are given to attempt the questions based on data analysis. You just have to analyze the data given & then attempt the questions using the data.
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning : The questions will be on the reasoning ability. The main objective of this section is to assess the intelligence & reasoning ability of the students. The time will be 30 mins.
- Indian & Global Environment : This section will be given for 15 mins.
All the questions will be for 1 mark. Incorrect answers will be given negative making which is not specified.
- MAT Syllabus
- AIMA MAT 2010-2011
- GMAT Exam Pattern
- MAT Sample Papers
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- MAT 2011
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- MAT February 2011
- SAT Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern