Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is the key to get admission in the top management institute in the country. MAT score is being regarded by all the major MBA Institutes. MAT is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). This tests the basics & fundamentals of the aspirants.
MAT is conducted four times in a year in February, May, September & December.
MAT Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. The final year student can also apply.
How to apply for MAT : Interested one can choose one of the following-
- One can get the MAT Bulletin/ CD by cash payment of Rs. 980/- from Bank of Baroda branches or from AIMA, new Delhi.
- OR, can get by sending DD of Rs. 1050/- drawn in favor of AIMA-CMS payable at New Delhi by post. Also you have to send a request to The Manager - CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14 Institutional area, Lodhi Road, new Delhi-110003.
MAT 2010 Feb Dates :
- Last date of sale of Form : 15th Jan 2011
- Last date of online Registration : 15th Jan 2011
- Last date of Submission of Application form : 18th Jan 2011
- Last date of submission of online registration : 18thth Jan 2011
- Date of Paper-Pencil test : 6th Feb 2011 Time : 10AM to 12:30 PM
- Date of Online Test : 12th Feb 2011 onwards
To know more about List of Institutes Participating in MAT 2011 Feb, List of Bank of Baroda branches & for any queries, log on to official website – www.aima-ind.org
- MAT February 2011
- AIMA MAT 2010-2011
- MAT Sample Papers
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- MAT Syllabus
- BSE Holidays 2011 NSE Holidays 2011 Stock Market Holidays 2011
- Bank Holidays 2011 in India
- MAT Exam Pattern
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- BITSAT 2011
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- UPSC CDS 2011
- Holidays in 2011 in India
- AIEEE 2011
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam