MAHE Question Papers
MAHE stands for Manipal Academy of Higher Education. It is one of the most premiere institute which conducts UGET every year. It was recognized as deemed university in the year 1993. UGET is a written test which is conducted for admission in various Medicine and Dentistry courses i.e B.D.S. & M.B.B.S.
MAHE UGET Exam Pattern : It is a written test consists of 2 question papers. All the questions in this are multiple choice types. The question paper is in English only. Also negative marking is there for wring attempt.
Paper I is on subjects – Physics, Chemistry and English & Aptitude. Physics and Chemistry part consists of questions of 60 marks each whereas the last part i.e English & Aptitude carries 40 marks.
Paper II is on Biology i.e Zoology & Botany. It contains questions of 80 marks.
- JIPMER Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- KCET Question Papers
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- AIIMS Question Papers
- AFMC Question Papers
- TANCET MBA Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- AIEEE Previous Years Question Papers
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- FMGE Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers