Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) is an entrance test conducted for those who wants lectureship in Maharashtra University & institutes. State Government conducts this exam on behalf of University Grants University (UGC). It is mainly conducted by the Pune University.
Subjects in which SET is conducted : These are -
Marathi, English, History, Philosophy, Sociology, Defence and Strategic Studies, Library and Information Science, Social Work, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Geography, Commerce, Law, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Administration, Environmental Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Sciences, Education and Physical Education.
Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria :
- The interested candidate must have the Masters in the degree recognized by UGC.
- He / She must have at least 55% (50% for SC / ST / VT / PH candidates) aggregate marks in the Masters degree without any grace marks. Those who have got even 54.99% or below are not eligible for the test.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam or whose exams have been delayed or will be appearing in the qualifying exam but the result is awaited can apply for the entrance exam but the admission will be provisional unless he / she attains the basic eligibility criteria.
- Those who are studying in first year of 2 years masters degree course or 2nd semester of 4 semesters masters degree course are not eligible to give the test.
- The candidate has to appear in the subject of their Post graduation in the SET test.
- Those who have passed M.Sc. in Research are not eligible to appear in SET.
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria