MAH MBA / MMS CET
Maharashtra MBA/MMS Common entrance Test (MAH MBA / MMS CET) is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. This leads to admission in PG Management degree in government institutions of Maharashtra. The applications are invited for admission in First year of two year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS & PGDBM / PGDM.
The interested candidate can fill the application form ONLINE only.
Date for sale of Application form : from 18th Jan 2011 To 2nd Feb 2011
Last date of receipt of completed Application form : 3rd Feb 2011
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2011 Exam Date : 27th Feb 2011 at 2pm
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2011 Result date : 11th April 2011 at 5pm
MAH MBA / MMS CET Eligibility Criteria : Should have at least 50% (45% for other backward classes belonging to Maharashtra only ) aggregate marks in Full time three years Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
MAH MBA / MMS CET Application procedure : The candidate has to get he application kit from the identified post offices by paying Rs. 1150/- (Rs. 950/- for other backward classes) in cash. There will be a Application ID & Password in the kit which is used while filling the form online through the official website http://www.dte.org.in/mba/ .
- ATMA – AIMS MBA Test Notification
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- MHT CET Papers
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- GIITM MBA Admission
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University CET
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- Scope of MBA