M.Tech Admission Procedure
For getting admission in M.Tech i.e. Master of Technology in reputed recognized institute, the candidate has to give GATE exam. It is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is a entrance exam on All India basis conducted for admission in M.Tech degree programs. GATE is conducted every year in the month of January.
Whereas, you can also get admission in M.Tech course in other colleges directly on the basis of merit in all the 4 years of B.Tech. But these colleges are not so reputed & if they are, the fee is quite high. So, the best method to get admission in M.Tech is through GATE. For this, you need to study a lot & appear in the competitive exam.
GATE exam is a written test after qualifying this you have to appear for the interview. In the interview, you have to appear in front of HOD, Professors of the department of the college, Heads of other engineering department & two assistant professors in the department. On the combined result of written test & interview, admission in college is allotted.
The weight age of GATE written test is 80% and 20% is for interview. However, there is reservation for the background classes & those who are from defense background.
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- List of M.Tech Colleges in India
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- List of B.Tech Colleges in India
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- NAC-Tech Eligibility
- RDCH BDS Admission
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- DIAT Admission
- Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
- NAC Tech Syllabus
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011