LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
Life Insurance Corporation LIC of India recruits many employees approximately thousands of people every year. LIC provides good insurance plans to the people & they enjoy the profit. LIC has got many offices all over the country. Recruitment of Financial Service Executive FSE is regional wise.
LIC FSE Vacancies : The no. of vacancies in each zone is -
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 60 posts.
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 36 posts.
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 78 posts.
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 137.
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 87.
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi – 101 posts.
LIC FSE Job Profile : It is a marketing job basically. In this, the person may have to go on tour where entire area covering will be given to them.
LIC Financial Service Executive Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The candidate must be at least 21 years of age & should not be more than 35 years.
- Educational Qualification – The applicant must have the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Those who have done Bachelors degree or Diploma in Marketing or Management will be given preference. The candidate should also have good knowledge of English, one of the regional language & some knowledge of Computers like Power Point, word, Excel.
LIC FSE Salary : Those who are appointed as FSE in LIC will be given salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month in the 1st year, Rs.11,300/- pm in 2nd year & Rs.12,700/- pm in 3rd year.
How to Apply for LIC FSE : The interested candidates need to submit the application form in the format given in the official website either hand written or typewritten on foolscap size paper only. The application fee is Rs.100 which is to be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Life Insurance Corporation of India payable at Divisional Head Quarter.
LIC FSE Selection Procedure : The Selection will be on the basis of written test (if necessary), followed by the interview of the candidates who qualify the written test. The written test will be objective type. The questions will be on the basis of General knowledge, reasoning ability & numerical ability.
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Recruitment
- ESIC Gujarat LDC Recruitment Notification
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers