LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India is one of the best insurance companies in India. It offers various schemes for all the age groups which are very beneficial in the long run. LIC is recruiting Direct Sales Executive (DSE) for various states & zones of the country. There are about 2068 posts for DSE. This is on contract basis. The contract is for 3 hours.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Those who have done Bachelor’s/Diploma degree in Marketing or Management will be given preference. The applicant must also have fluency in English & one regional language. Also he/she must have basic knowledge of computers like Power Point / Word / Excel etc.
- Age : The candidate must not be more than 35 years & less than 21 years of age.
LIC DSE Salary : The selected candidate will be given Rs.25,000/- per month if the business parameters as mentioned in the scheme is achieved. However, this can be more or less depending on the candidate’s performance.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written test & Interview. In written test, all the questions are of objective type where questions are based on sales aptitude, reasoning, general awareness & numerical ability. Then those who qualifies this test, are called for the interview.
Application Procedure : The candidates have to send a DD of Rs. 100/- along with application form. The DD is to be drawn in the favor of ‘Life Insurance Corporation of India’ payable at the respective divisional headquarters.
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Eligibility Criteria