LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
LIC is the place where people can secure their future. It provides various benefits in various fields. The person can completely rely on this. For people to know well the various benefits of it, they appoint Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).
To opt for LIC AAO exam, there is certain age limit & essential educational qualifications which are clubbed under one as LIC AAO Exam eligibility criteria. You should know it thoroughly.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern : The selection of LIC AAO (Chartered Accountant ) & LIC AAO (Actuarially Qualified ) will be on the basis of interview only but for LIC AAO (Generalist), it will be on written exam & interview. One has to clear the written exam first & those who clear that will be called for the interview.
- Written Exam : There will be 2 papers in written exam.
A. Paper I : It is objective type with MCQs. It consists of 4 sections which are -
a. Section I – Reasoning Ability
b. Section II – Numerical Ability
c. section III – General Knowledge & current Affairs
d. Section IV – English Language where questions will be on Grammar & Vocabulary.
The first three sections are in bilingual language. So you can opt in either English or Hindi. But the last one is in English only.
B. Paper II : It is descriptive type. There is 2 sections in it.
a. Section I – Essay writing
b. Section II – Precise writing & comprehension.
The first section can be attempted in English or Hindi as per your convenience but the second one is in English only.
Out of both papers, only Paper I is for deciding the merit & paper II is the qualifying exam only. So paper I will decide the cut off criteria & those having marks above this will only be evaluated by paper II.
- Interview : Those who clear the written exam are called for interview. In this, almost three times the vacancies are called. Among all this candidates, those who are able to satisfy the interviewers will be appointed.
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- Bank Probationary Officer ( PO ) Exam Syllabus
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- SSC Section Officer Audit Exam Papers
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- GIC Officers Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern