LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
Life Insurance Corporation ( LIC ) is the largest life insurance company in the country. It has got many branches in India. LIC provides benefits to all age group. It appoints Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) every year. There is a written exam & interview for it which is held once in a year mainly in the month of June.
There will be about 530 vacancies for AAO. The vacancy is for Assistant Administrative Officer as Generalists, Chartered Accountant & Actuarially qualified .
LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The age of the candidate should be at least 21 years & should not be more than 30 years as in the year of examination.
- Educational Qualification : This is different for various category which are as follows:
a. for Generalists : The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with at least 55% (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognized university of India or aboard. Those having degree of CFA / CS / FIIRM / MBA from recognized university will be given preference.b. for Chartered Accountant : The candidate should be an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
c. for Actuarially qualified : The candidate should pass in 7 or more subjects of the examinations conducted by the Institute of Actuaries which is situated in London or from the Actuarial Society of India.
LIC Development Officers Exam is held in September this year. You can also opt for this.
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- NATA Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria