Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
The head office of Krishna Grameena Bank is in Karnataka. It has 105 branches in Bidar & Gulbarga. It is one of the most reputed banks in the rural areas of Karnataka. Every year there is recruitment of clerk cum cashier cum computer operator. Those want to establish their career in banking should apply in this also. Its a good opportunity.
Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk exam Pattern : The selection under this vacancy is on the basis of written test & interview. Those whose application form is received in time with the fee, are called for the written test. The test is objective type. There is 4 papers in the test -
- First paper is of Reasoning Ability. There are 50 questions on this. The questions are of 50 marks.
- Second paper is of Numerical Ability. Here also, there are 50 questions of one mark each i.e this section is of 50 marks.
- Third paper is on Clerical Aptitude. There are 50 questions for 50 marks.
All three sections have to be attempted in 2 hrs. i.e 120 mins. The candidate should get at least 30% (25% for SC / ST / PC) marks in each paper. The marks obtained in all the three papers will be reduced to 60% in order to prepare merit list.
- Fourth paper is on English Language. Here, there will be 50 questions for 50 marks. The time allotted for this section is 30 mins. This is only qualifying exam & candidate must get at least 30% (25% for SC / ST / PC) marks.
Interview : Those who qualifies written test are called for the interview. About 1:4 students will be called for the interview i.e 4 times the vacancy.
The final selection will be made on the cumulative result of written test & interview.
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria