Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Krishna Grameena Bank is the bank of Karnataka. It is sponsored by State Bank of India, Government of India & Karnataka. This bank has many branches of about 105. These branches are in the districts of Bidar & Gulbarga. Krishna Grameena Bank invites application for the recruitment of 83 clerks.
Krishna Grameena Bank clerk cum Cahier cum Computer Operator Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate must be at least 18 years of age & must not be more than 26 years in the year of applying for the given vacancy. However, there is relaxation of age as per the rule of govt.
- Nativity : Should be a resident of Karnataka.
- Educational Qualification : The candidate should have either of the following -
a. degree in any discipline from any recognized University. OR,
b. diploma in banking recognized by State or Central Government. OR,
c. pass in Higher Secondary Certificate School exam in 10+
2+3 or 10+2 pattern with at least 50% (45% for SC / ST) aggregate marks. OR,
d. pass in 10th std with at least 60% (55% for SC / ST) aggregate marks.
- Extra requirements : Those with proficiency in English & computer knowledge will be preferred. The candidate should also know the local language (kannada).
Clerk Pay Scale : Rs. 4410/- Rs. 13210/-
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria